On Thursday 10 September 2020 Hettie Deacon and her daughter Lizette Deacon were found murdered inside their vehicle on the R37 next to the Kushcke off-ramp just outside of Polokwane in Mpumalanga province South Africa.
The two Christian ladies were abducted earlier from their home in Welgelegen in Polokwane and their vehicle was reported missing.
The station commander of the Polokwane Police Station has apparently been to the scene of their home, where blood was found in one of the rooms.
A source close to the situation who was supposed to meet one of the women earlier today confirmed that he went to the townhouse after Lizette didn’t pitch for their appointment, and he found the townhouse to be in a shambles.
None of the women could be reached on their phones by around 17:00 and it was decided to track the vehicle. A while later a neighbor confirmed on social media that both women had been found brutally murdered. Police confirmed on Friday morning they were found with their hands tied and stabbed to death.
Lizette Deacon was the owner of Ocean Basket a popular seafood restaurant in the city and loved the outdoors and adventure.
Outrage and sympathy on social media:
“Absolutely unacceptable all this murder on whites that never ends. NO ONE IS SAFE ANYMORE. WE WANT THE DEATH SENTENCE BROUGHT BACK!!!!!” – reads one comment
The protest is scheduled to start at 12:00 and will last an hour. Anyone is welcome to join and to bring a flower with.
SOURCE: Review Online
SAVE OUR COUNTRY DON’T GIVE IT UP TO CRIMINALS:
CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PEOPLES CREED
Arrests made for the Double Murder
Two suspects were arrested on Sunday 13 September 2020 at different locations by a high-level team of investigators led by deputy provincial commissioner responsible for crime detection, Major General Samuel Manala.
“The team was assembled soon after this incident,” said police spokesperson Brigadier Motlafela Mojapelo.
He said the first suspect, aged 35, was arrested in Mookgopong at about 02:35 and the second in Polokwane at about 08:00 on Sunday.
Casper Mudau (35) and Advanced Amid (30) appeared in the Polokwane Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday, 15 September, to face two counts of murder and house robbery. The case was postponed to 25 September 2020.
“The 35-year-old suspect will also face a charge under the Immigration Act as he is in the country illegally. The team has already identified other suspects and the search operation is continuing. More arrests are expected,” said Brigadier Mojapelo.
Anyone with information is requested to contact Colonel Linkie Mathebula on 064 756 8218 or 0860010111
Be the first to know about more Hate Crime in South Africa